The intern will assist the Client Events team with a wide range of responsibilities, including supporting on advancement of Sales activations, ensuring fulfillment of assets through administrative organization, thorough information management, event planning, logistical support and creative problem solving. The intern will essentially act as the information management lead in ensuring the Client Events team gathers all necessary client plans in advance of deadlines set internally and externally (i.e. City of Austin, Austin Convention Center, various hotels, etc.). Responsibilities for this position include updating and maintaining accurate tracking processes and documents for the Client Events team, while providing direct support to the Lead Client Event Sales Managers and Client Event Sales Coordinators. The intern will also assist with the advancement of client activations to ensure all necessary documents are obtained and stored in a unified, easily accessible location and kept updated as needed.
Responsibilities for this position include
Candidates will learn:
This position runs November 2018 to March 2019. A time commitment of about 20 hours a week is required. This position requires living and working from Austin, Texas for the duration of stated dates.
- Submit resume and cover letter to the SXSW internship department email@example.com
- Cover letter must include "Why you think an internship at SXSW would benefit you
- Applicants can apply for up to 3 internships
- Include top 3 choices order of preference in cover letter and body of submission email
- Include any additional information required by the specific internship
To apply, send resumes/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org