SXSW All-Conference Volunteers work during SXSWedu (March 7-10) and throughout all 10 days of SXSWeek (March 11-20, 2016) on up to 2 crews. We have a wide variety of crews to choose from, and most of them require no special experience. All-Conference Volunteer Crews are at work everyday, at all hours, around the Austin Convention Center and other official SXSW venues.
ALL-CONFERENCE VOLUNTEERS ARE REQUIRED TO:
- Be at least 16 years of age.* Some crews may have additional age requirements dependent on their area of operation.
- Work a minimum of 24 hours
- Attend the mandatory pre-event meetings on February 27, 2016
- Have a valid email address (no sharing of email addresses, please)
- Be responsible for working with SXSW Crew Chiefs to create your own schedule
- Agree to the Volunteer Release & Waiver of Liability
- Acknowledge and adhere to the Volunteer Policies and Guidelines
As an All-Conference Volunteer, you will be working hours towards a perk.
*Applicants under the age of 18 will need consent from a parent or guardian to volunteer.
Photo by Joel Ogden